Sunday 1 March 2009

meet with Cheryl Taylor - schedualed!

Hello sarah,

Sorry to have taken so long to reply but I've been a little under the weather of late.

Thanks for the comments you're very kind.

I could probably meet you on tuesday evening for a chat if you fancy? I work full time as a designer so the days are out I'm afraid. It would be good to chat with you hopefully see gary and ian too.

Bring your folio and I'll look at some of your work. The pdfs you sent look great by the way!.

I hope you're and I look forward to seeing you next week.

Cheryl x


reply:


Hello!!

It is so great hearing from you, I hope you feel better soon! I am absolutely thrilled to be able to meet you. The Tuesday evening would be fantastic!

I shall mention to Ian and Gary about seeing you, If it's ok, may I bring along a friend too, to have a chat?

Where abouts would you like to meet and what time?

We have a meeting with Nick Defty from YCN at 3pm on Rivington Street on the Tuesday but I can arrange around it, just let me know. :)

Maybe I could take your number and give you a ring when I'm in London to arrange further details?

Again, I hope you feel better soon.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

here